Chloe tells the Dogs about the Five Weirdest Cat Breeds in Her Opinion.
- Number 5 - The Chausie, also known as the T-Rex of the Cat World, because they eat meat, and only meat, not food with grains or vegetables.
- Number 4 - The Chantilly-Tiffany due to being called the supermodel of the cat world, but mostly because They sing like a bird.
- Number 3 - The Scottish Fold, since Their ears are pointed down, not just that They originated in Scotland.
- Number 2 - The Singapura, due to staying the size of a kitten for the rest of their lives.
- Number 1 - The Turkish Van, due to the breed loving water, unlike most cat breeds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.