This page is a dictionary of minion language (Minionese) with the meaning of it.
- Ba-na-na - A delicious yellow, crescent-shaped fruit worth getting blown up for
- Bapple - A red, round fruit that's only worth chasing if there are no ba-na-nas
- Baduga - danger
- Baboy - Loser
- Bee do - Fire alarm
- Bello - Hello
- Blaaarghhh - evil minion speak
- Bomba - The thing that blows up; Bomb
- Boo-ya - In your face!
- Bulaka- Whats going on here?
- Butt- Butt
- BEE DO BEE DO BEE DO - FIRE.......
- Bananonina - Ugly
- Calikot! - I can't see! (Filipino, meaning "fiddle")
- CAN-DEE - I can't see! (By evil minion)
- Comarino - house
- crona - crown
- coumbaya - victory!
- Ditto - Sorry
- Dul - Two (Korean)
- Eek - An expression of surprise when one realizes one might be blown up
- Flavuk - ugh
- Gelato - Ice cream (Italian)
- Ha-ha-ha - see "he-he-he"
- He-he-he - An expression of amusement when not using "ha-ha-ha"
- Ho cue - How cute
- Ku Ga!- Hooray!
- Kampai - Cheers (Japanese)
- Kam-nen! - Follow me
- Kum-ba-ya! - We won!
- La bais - There (French)
- Looka too - Look at you
- Ma twat? - What happened?
- Ma calino? - What happened to you?
- Melomo - Here, here!
- Molla - Coward
- Mawwy scrawwy - blabber-blubber
- Makarelr/lahpeleh - I'll be there
- me mé cassose - i’m leaving
- Matoka - Hunger or food or empty tummy
- Nah - One (Originally from Korean "Ha-na")
- Naje - Take it (Chinese)
- Oca! -Here I am!
- Oh poop - Minions said this when something bad is going to happen to them
- Ow - An expression of pain when one is blown up
- Papagaya - Beautiful
- Papaya - A fruit that somewhat resembles a pear.
- Para tu - For you (Spanish)
- Pekang - Wait
- Poopaye - Goodbye
- Puppy - Puppy
- Putt-Put - A popular minion amusement played with a long stick, small ball, and stylish hat with a pompom
- Pwede na - Can we start? (Filipino)
- Poop - Oh no
- Po ka? - What
- Popadom - Do I look good?
- profiterol - party pooper
- Sae/Throo - Three (Korean)
- Sella/C'est la - This is/are ~ (French)
- Si, si - Yes, yes (Italian)
- Stopa - stop
- Tank yu - Thank you
- Tatata bala tu - I hate you
- Tim - Bob's stuffed toy bear.
- Tu Pues De Bras - the song "YMCA"
- Uh-oh - A troubled expression when one realizes he is, in fact, going to be blown up
- Underwear - I Swear
- Wo kalio! (Or " Wa-oh!") - You're doomed
- Wee-tee-toh-toh - lets sing
- Yam, yam! - This will be delicious!
- Yakitori - Run! (Japanese, meaning "grilled chicken")